6-in-1 Multi Accreditation
Why 6-in-1 Accreditation?
Because as organisations are faced with more complex human challenges, it is important to have access to a comprehensive set of tools that identify and define the root of human interactions.
The 6-in-1 Accreditation offers multiple assessments that respond to new age issues arising from competing human behaviours, personal drivers, emotional intelligence and more.
The answer to "why the 6-in-1 Accreditation" lies in the old saying, "If you only have a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Because if you only have one tool (or one viewpoint), it becomes the lens through which you see everything else. This is limiting. Add more depth to your understanding of complicated human issues by using the multiple easy-to-understand assessments the 6-in-1 Accreditation offers.
“If you only have a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail! Our 6-in-1 Accreditation will expand your viewpoint.”
What is the 6-in-1 Accreditation?
The truth is that people are becoming more aware of their interpersonal differences and idiosyncrasies, but they don't have a language (or starting point) to discuss them with their peers. As the world leader in cutting-edge assessment tools, TTI Success Insights have a suite of powerful tools that give people insight into their interactions and styles. This insight provides the language to communicate and overcome interpersonal challenges.
With this powerful suite of tools available through the patented Internet Delivery System (IDS), you can have the valuable insights that our multiple assessments bring.
"You will receive 100s of workbook pages, PowerPoint slides and complete facilitator's guides to use in your own initiatives!"
With our 6-in-1 Accreditation, you will even earn accreditations in multiple tools. We offer a number of "single" accreditations, for example DISC plus Workplace Motivators and TTI EQ. These accreditations are each run separately at regular intervals around the country. With the 6-in-1 Accreditation, you will add to your toolkit 6 cutting edge tools:
1) DISC The DISC report gives you not only an understanding of how you are perceived by others, but it also gives you a language (or set of terms) to discuss your behaviour, communication, style of working and reactions. It is the ultimate 'mirror on the wall' that explains what everyone else can see: the surface level of who you are - your behaviour.
2) Workplace Motivators By using the Workplace Motivators (WPMOT) assessment, people can tap into a deeper realisation of who they are. They will gain powerful insight into why they move into action and what really motivates them to achieve.
3) TTI Emotional Quotient The importance of developing one’s emotional intelligence is well researched and documented. Highly developed emotional intelligence is becoming one of the most sought after traits in business. The TTI EQ provides a framework to understand and develop emotional intelligence.
4) DISC-Motivators Combo The DISC-Motivators Combo assessment is a powerful innovation that combines the simplicity of DISC with the insights of the Workplace Motivators. With this one tool you will be able to identify HOW people behave as well as WHY they move into action.
5) Behavioural Intelligence This powerful addition to our suite of tools it Behavioural Intelligence. This tool allows you to examine a person’s level of emotional intelligence as well as their behavioural style. With this information you can talk about specific emotional intelligence traits and how to apply them at a behavioural level.
6) TriMetrix - EQ This latest addition to the TTI Success Insights Suite of tools combines, DISC, Workplace Motivators and TTI Emotional Quotient. The combination provides insight into a persons, behavioural style, personal motivators and their level of emotional intelligence. The unique report goes one step further by combining feedback from each tool in the integrated section, which blends feedback from each of the three tools together.
The 6-in-1 Accreditation includes the DISC Accreditation, Workplace Motivators Accreditation and TTI Emotional Quotient Accreditation. Therefore with this combination, you will be equipped with the knowledge and resources to work in the areas of behaviour, values/drivers and emotional intelligence. The five different assessments that can be applied after these accreditations include DISC, Workplace Motivators, TTI Emotional Quotient (EQ), Behaviour Motivators Combo and Behavioural Intelligence.
Who Will Benefit?
It is easy to say everyone will benefit (because it's true), but certainly after 30 years in the assessment business, we can identify the two main groups of people who work with us most:
Internal Professionals Human Resources Organisational Development Learning and Development
External Professionals Recruiters Trainers Coaches Consultants
The people who come to us most often, and therefore benefit most frequently, work with organisations to recruit, select, develop and manage the performance of great people. That being said, these clients apply the assessment tools and their accreditation knowledge to division heads, frontline managers, middle managers and senior leaders to name a few - all of whom benefit.
What Will You Get?
The true value of the 6-in-1 Accreditation is the fact that you receive specially-designed combinations of tools that complement and build on one another, giving you the ability to blend across different aspects of human interactions in your line of work.
You will be better prepared for different organisational challenges, have an integrated knowledge of unique human differences and enjoy the maximum benefit of your investment.
"All of our accreditation programs includes a private follow-up session to help you understand and apply the tools to your specific situation."
As part of the 6-in-1 Accreditation, you receive the world's most comprehensive and flexible guides on the suite of assessments - the DTS Resources Kit and Facilitator's Guide. With the 6-in-1 Combo, you receive over 700 workbook pages customised to include your organisation's information, PowerPoint slides, research and validation data on the tools and much more. For a full list of inclusions, see the "Inclusions" section on the right.
As with all of our accreditations, you also receive the private complimentary follow-up sessions with our team to help you understand and apply the tools to your specific situation.
How to get accredited:
All of our accreditation programs are run around the country at regular intervals. You can check for dates in your area at Events.
By booking your 6-in1 Accreditation, you can save save up to $1,300 off the retail value.
Some of our clients choose to have our accreditation programs run in-house. This option is available for groups with a minimum of 5 participants. The in-house option is particularly suited to HR, L&D and training teams within larger organisations that want some personalisation in their accreditation. This option is also suitable for consulting/training companies with a team of facilitators.
To discuss an in-house 6-in-1 Accreditation option, call us to speak with our friendly team.
Our online accreditation programs are delivered through a series of facilitated webinars. This option is available for people who cannot attend one of our scheduled public accreditation programs, but who still want the opportunity to be accredited.
To discuss the online accreditation option, call us to speak with our friendly team.
To book your 6-in-1 Accreditation there are no detailed registration forms, simply call our friendly team on 02 9360 5111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Internationally Recognised Accreditations
Access to Five Cutting Edge Validated Assessment Tools
Complete DISC Facilitator's Guide
Complete WPMOT Facilitator's Guide
Complete Emotional Quotient Facilitator's Guide
Over 250 DISC Workbooks Pages
Over 220 WPMOT Workbooks Pages
Over 250 Emotional Quotient Workbooks Pages
100s of DISC, WPMOT and EQ PowerPoint Slides
Universal Language DISC Text Book
Workplace Motivators Study Guide
Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
Working with Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
And Much Much More...
What our clients and customers are saying about us.
“Very informative workshop. All the resources needed are provided.”
“Valuable tools that apply to all aspects of life - the essence of how to communicate and understand human behaviour.”
“Comprehensive, interesting, efficient and relevant. Good toolkit and thought-stimulating application possibilities. Thank you!”
“The program gives you a much greater insight into how to promote all four DISC factors, and the benefit of having the additional layer of motivations gives the session strong depth.”
“I've played around with behavioural profiles, but now understand so much more. Thank you for the great couple of days!”