By Theo Winter
Some of the indicators that your emotional intelligence is functioning at an all-time low...
1. You’re Almost Never 100% Present. Even right now, you’re thinking about reading something else.
2. You Can’t Function Without Stimulants. Remember that one day you went without coffee? Haha. No, of course you don’t.
3. You Don’t Finish What You Start. People with low self-regulation have trouble finishing their
4. In the Last 3 Months, You Have Broken at Least 1 Electronic Device Out of Anger.
5. You’ve Never Been Past the 1st Page of Google Results. Wait, there's a 2nd page?
6. You’re Terrible At (and Hate) Consoling People. If the thought of someone crying on your shoulder makes you physically ill, it's probably best to steer clear of any job related to human activity.
7. Your Confidence Borders on Delusional. Low self-awareness is a dangerous — and hilarious — thing. Mostly dangerous.
8. You’re A Praise Junkie. For the love of — I know, I know. You're awesome. I know. I KNOW.
9. You Have Mastered the Art of the Put Down. Improving your self-esteem by diminishing others' self-esteem is beyond unhealthy.
10. You Care Too Much About What Others Think. Just relax. It doesn't matter if nobody likes or comments on your status update. People are way too hung up on their social media statistics. Share this article to spread the word.